Welcome and Introductions
· StudCo Representative Vacancy – We’re still looking for a second representative
· Pan-Grad Mixer- Andrew Apicello – Date hasn’t been scheduled yet. Can we advocate to schedule during Grad Days? More info to come.
· Honor Committee Outreach – Nov. 18th 1-3pm in Newcomb Kaleidoscope - free food to solicit TAs for input on honor code. All are invited.
· Initiatives Committee –Brynn Cook and Dionisios Kavadias
o Sexual Misconduct White Paper – We received feedback about sexual misconduct module and now we’re processing the comments.
o Health Insurance Coverage- We are compiling info about how our policy compares to other schools.
· Social Committee –Nick Rich and Akin Odeleye
o Recap: Three Notch’d Beer Tasting – Well attended, we ran out of beer by the end of the event. The food truck was slow and lacked a vegetarian option -- maybe a new or two food trucks next time? Also, we need better access to bathrooms.
o Recap: Halloween Party- Very crowded by 9:30 and we didn’t have the outside space we were promised. Bar service was slow. In the future we need to request more bartenders. Maybe we should consider other venues if we are co-hosting again in the future.
o No social events in Nov.
· Finance Committee –Kristin Connor and Tony Boese
o Funding Requests (1)
§ External: Forensics Interest Meeting ($150) - approved
Next Meeting: Monday, December 7th, 6 PM, Newcomb Gallery
*Also, no January meeting – plan accordingly