School of Architecture Presenter Information
- School of Architecture Session will take place from 9:00a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in the Newcomb Hall Gallery.
- Please check-in for the session by 8:50 a.m. at the tables outside of the Newcomb Hall Lobby.
- If you cannot attend all of the session please inform the committee by March 16th, 2015 to request rescheduling. We regret that we cannot accommodate any subsequent changes.
- The Keynote Address and Awards Ceremony will take place at 4 pm in the Newcomb Hall South Meeting Room. Attendance is strongly encouraged.
- A list of awardees will be listed on gradcouncil.com by Friday, March 26th.
- Cash awards will be given to top presenters in each session (based on faculty evaluations).
- All presenters will receive evaluations within 3 weeks through messenger mail.
- Prize winners will receive monetary awards via direct deposit by May 31st, although loans and holds on accounts can delay this process.
SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE POSTER SESSION
- Poster tableau boards are vertically/portrait oriented and dimensions are 4 feet wide x 8 feet high (maximum dimensions).
- Optional poster drop-off is available on Sunday, March 22nd from 5-7pm in Newcomb Hall.
- As not all students have access to poster printing resources, printed versions of slides may be used in place of a large-scale poster and will be judged without penalty.
- Your poster will be judged by several faculty members who may not be from your specific discipline in the School of Architecture. Please prepare your poster talk for a general audience.
- Poster presenters should be prepared to discuss their work with evaluators within 10 minutes, with an additional 2 minutes allotted for questions.
- An event organizer will coordinate the timing within each session to ensure presenters complete their presentation within the total 12 minute limit.
- In order to qualify for monetary prizes, all poster presenters must complete 3 peer evaluations and return the forms to the check in table.